Customer Service & Store Assistant
Full Time: Looking for someone to assist in all areas of the company, learn a ton, and make sure all of our customers receive exceptional service. This is a great position for a go-getter with initiative who isn't afraid to improve their own skills as well as company processes.1. Customer Service
- Answer phone calls from all types of customers (wholesale, retail)
- Cover multiple email inboxes, and become knowledgeable about our products and chocolate in general in order to answer any questions
- Enter phone or e-mail orders as they come in
- Provide all customers with exceptional service, resolving any issues quickly or directing them to the proper staff member if necessary.
- Assist with managing corporate customer inquiries, providing custom options and pricing.
- Help in the retail store as needed (2-3 days a week,) following the same rules of exceptional customer service
- Properly execute data entry (orders, receipts, etc)
- Assist with other projects as needed
Must have at least 1 year experience dealing directly with customers Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail Experienced and comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc) Comfortable speaking in person and over the phone with many types of customers Able to empathize and identify the needs of the customer Quick learner who is able to multi-task
This is a full time position. Compensation is $14/hr, Monday-Friday, with paid holidays.
To apply, please e-mail a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Customer Service/Shop Assistant" in the subject line. We regret that we cannot reply to all e-mails.