Account Associate - Full Time
We are a small and growing artisan chocolate company in San Francisco’s Dogpatch looking for a full-time Account Associate. We take pride that all of our chocolates are made by hand here at our San Francisco kitchen and go out to retailers and customers throughout the country. We are looking to train a hardworking, professional person who works well with a team and feels comfortable as a representative of our brand.
The Account Associate would become the point person for our wholesale accounts. This position responds to wholesale inquiries, sets up new accounts, and maintains account relationships, including providing exceptional customer service to new and current accounts. You will learn a lot about chocolate as well as the in's and out's of a small business.
We are a fun company with a great culture, and benefits for loyal employees (health at 3 mos, retirement at 2 yrs.) Our holiday seasons are extremely fast paced, with summer and fall requiring a lot of planning and creativity.
- Manage client relationships in order to maintain trust, build the value of our products and services, and resolve any customer service issues via phone, e-mail, and in-person interactions
- Build and maintain organization of a prospect list, including qualification and contact of new account inquiries and prospects
- Input new orders, manage revisions, and keep customer information up to date
- Participate in strategic meetings with Marketing and Production to help expand our customer base
- Clerical duties such as filing, faxing, scanning, and organizing documents
- Update an online list of Retailers
- Assist with marketing, including events, promotions, and demos of product in stores
- Assist with retail store, as needed
- Complete other projects as needed
- Deliver or assist with deliveries to local accounts
- BA from four year college, University or equivalent
- Previous experience with sales or a sales-oriented position
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and comfortable with computers and multiple types of software
- Ability to multi-task, follow direction, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Friendly personality with strong customer service skills
- Eager to take initiative and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and oral
- Applicants should be quick learners, punctual, and willing to learn
- Experience with Quickbooks a plus
- Delivery or Driving experience with a clean DMV record a huge plus
This is a full time position, Mon - Fri. 8:30am - 5:00pm. Please send your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that we cannot reply to all applicants.