Retail Store Lead
Retail Store Lead - Full Time
We are a small chocolate company looking for a dedicated and experienced person to help manage our Retail store in San Francisco’s Dogpatch. You’ll be assisting in all areas of the company, learning a lot about the business, and making sure all customers walking into our shop have an amazing experience. This is a great position for someone creative who has experience, but wants to hone their skills and be part of a successful and growing retail presence. You will learn a lot about chocolate and the chocolate business in general.
We are a fun company with a great culture, paid Holidays (including your birthday) and benefits for loyal employees (health at 3 mos, retirement at 2 yrs.) Our holiday seasons are extremely fast paced, with summer and fall requiring a lot of planning and creativity.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service to every customer
- Open and close the store 5 days a week (Tue- Sat)
- Manage store stock and keep store clean and presentable
- Merchandise shelves/displays based on holidays, special occasions, promotions, and product releases
- Work on simple sales reports and forecasting to foresee product needs
- Assist with and eventually determine store promotions, design collateral, create displays, etc.
- Work with 1-2 other employees to ensure all duties are completed throughout the week
- Become knowledgeable about our products and chocolate in general
- Assist with custom orders and custom order inquiries
- Answer phones and e-mails, as needed
- Must have at least 2 years experience working with customers in a retail food or small store setting
- Able to empathize and identify the needs of the customer
- A quick learner with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experienced and comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc)
- Experience as a keyholder a plus
- Experience with design software (Adobe suite) a big plus
This is a full time position. Please e-mail a resume and short cover letter to email@example.com. Applicants without either will not be considered. We regret that we cannot reply to all e-mails.